Pages

11/17/15

5 Star Ratings at CustomerLobby.com for North Bay Truck Center


North Bay Truck Center

Business Description:

Category: Auto Repair & Service

Rating Summary of 29 Reviews

  • 5 star average
  • 5 star average
  • 5 star average
5 Star Rating Excellent work and professionalism
By Linda S.
Santa Rosa, CA
on 05/14/13
I came in with leaf springs needing to be replaced on my 5th wheel trailer, only ... (Read review)
5 Star Rating Very cooperative, they will go out of their way to make the customer happy.
By Barry H.
Fairfield, CA
on 05/07/13
I have used North Bay Truck Center several times and they do a good job. At Paci ... (Read review)
4.65 Star Rating Good Experience
By Steve W.
Fairfield, CA
on 04/02/13
We have had North Bay Truck Center work on different company pick-ups and they h ... (Read review)
5 Star Rating Nice and cordial.
By Richard L.
Fairfield, CA
on 03/01/13
My truck had broken down so I had it towed there. I only dealt with one guy, but ... (Read review)
5 Star Rating Professionalism at its Best
By Manny P.
Vallejo, CA
on 02/22/13
I want to thank Jim and his staff for an outstanding job on performing repairs o ... (Read review)
29 reviews, 5 star review average, currently viewing reviews #1 - 5

See All Reviews at:   http://www.customerlobby.com/reviews/6547/north-bay-truck-center/

No comments:

Post a Comment